Company Name : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
Name of the posts : Executive / Non-Executive
2. Asstt. Manager/Corporate Communication
3. Asstt. Manager/Legal
4. Asstt. Manager/Safety
5. Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO)
6. MaintainerElectronic Mechanic
7. Jr.Engineer/ Electrical & many more,….
Total No. of Posts: 1896
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 28 years as on 01-01-2018 i.e. candidates should born not earlier than 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-2000. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E./B.Tech in Electronics Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg.,IT,Computer Science,Computer Science & Engg.,Electrical & Electronics Engg.,Electrical Engg.,Electronics& Telecommunication Engg., Electronics Instrumentation and Control, Instrumentation & Control and Instrumentation eng from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute. For more information refer the notification.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- (exclusive of bank transaction) for UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen), rs. 250/- for (exclusive of bank transaction charges) for SC/ ST/ PWD & Women candidates through online by using Credit/ Debit Card/ Net banking.
General: Most Important
1. While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
2. The validity of the Selection Panel is for two years from the date of its approval.
3. The selection of candidate by DMRC does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
4. Candidates employed in Govt. Dept./PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce ‘NOC’ from the present employer on the date of GD & Interview/Psycho Test/Skill Test/Medical Examination.
5. Caste & PWD Certificate should be in prescribed formats, for seeking age relaxation etc.. (All these formats are available on DMRC’s website. No other format will be acceptable.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website from 27-01-2018 at 10:00 Hrs to 26-02-2018 at 23:59 Hrs.
Start Date to Apply Online: 27-01-2018 at 10:00 Hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-02-2018 at 23:59 Hrs.
Start Date for Payment of Fee: 01-02-2018
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 26-02-2018
About Us :
The Delhi Metro has been instrumental in ushering in a new era in the sphere of mass urban transportation in India. The swanky and modern Metro system introduced comfortable, air conditioned and eco-friendly services for the first time in India and completely revolutionized the mass transportation scenario not only in the National Capital Region but the entire country.
Having constructed a massive network of 213 Km with 160 stations in record time, the DMRC today stands out as a shining example of how a mammoth technically complex infrastructure project can be completed before time and within budgeted cost by a Government agency.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) was registered on 3rd May 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956 with equal equity participation of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) and the Central Government to implement the dream of construction and operation of a world- class Mass Rapid Transport System (MRTS).